Yukiho Hagiwara (萩原 雪歩 Hagiwara Yukiho) is an idol at 765 Production.
Yukiho has neck-length super-straight light brown hair and light brown eyes.
She usually wears a white dress with a light blue snowflake pattern and pink shoes. Her alternative outfit is white shirt with a strawberry pattern and a bright pink skirt.
Yukiho is a terrible crybaby who aspires to become an idol in order to one day shed her cowardly disposition.
Though her image color is White, she tends to be partial to the color "Baby Blue". Whenever she is depressed or scared, she has a habit of running off exclaiming she will go "dig a hole and bury herself in it," she grabs a shovel and digs a hole with the others telling her to stop.
Among Yukiho's hobbies is writing poetry (mostly haikus), but she is usually too shy to even share her poems with anyone.
Makoto is Yukiho's best friend since childhood, with whom she successfully complementing the opposite personalities of each other.
- The name Yukiho means "snow" (雪) (yuki) and "walk" (歩) (ho).
- Part of the name Yuki can also mean "reason, cause" (由) (yu) and "valuable" (貴) or "chronicle" (紀) (ki).
- Yukiho's surname Hagiwara means "bush, clover" (萩) (hagi) and "field, plain" (原) (wara).
- Yukiho is afraid of dogs (even chihuahuas seem threatening to her)
- Yukiho does not do well with boys
- Having to be grown up in a strict and traditional Japanese household, Yukiho's drink of choice is tea, which is predominantly green tea.